Technologies for Africa
Gamma Exploration: Surveying For New Deep-Rock Water Resources
- Exploration for water, oil and mineral resources by applying innovative geophysical technologies that have been developed by inventors and scientists from mainly Germany and the US.
- Water scarcity is probably the most important pressing issue globally. It is said that water will become more valuable than oil, and that future wars will be fought for water.
- Getting access to deep-rock water resources can mitigate this risk.
- The concept of Primary Water is public domain, although very few people understand the huge implications of it.
Water For All: Drinking Water Disinfection at the Point-of-Use
- Continent-wide low budget solution for safe drinking water at affordable cost for the rural population and the urban poor in African countries
- One of the most pressing problems that poor people are facing in developing countries today can be solved with an amazingly low investment:
- 100 million USD would be needed for serving 500 million people in Africa! (0.20 USD per person)
- Attractive business case and high impact
- Green technology – good for the environment
Mobile Health Services: Access to Health for All
- Mobile based e-pay solutions to serve the underinsured sector of the South African health market
- Simple and traceable access to health services for low income earners
- Unique healthcare management company with 30 years operating experience
- Addresses national problems in health delivery in a unique way
- Cashless System, no paperwork
- Massive expansion potential in all of Africa and beyond
Digital Assets Infrastructure: Platform for an Inclusive Economy in Africa
- The Mauritius based project in the legal form of a foundation is a decentralized, self-governing, community based token-powered network that utilizes DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) to digitize assets and to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts.
- It will help to overcome the current challenges in the digital asset space such as security, investor risks, fraud, issuer risks, regulatory risks, execution risks, incompatibility, and inadequate tool sets.
- This working ecosystem will enable a digital economy for emerging economies and improve their financial inclusion and transparency.
- Safe and secure digital asset custody for individuals, businesses and financial institutions will be the starting point.
Image credit: Elegant Themses
Road Construction: Opening up a new chapter for unpaved low-volume roads
- Very robust technology made in Germany for construction, rehabilitation and maintenance of secondary and tertiary roads both public highways and agricultural roads
- Accessory equipment can be mounted on most common tractors with three-point hitch
- High durability of the removable attachments (> 30 years)
- Green technology: No chemical additives required
- All equipment is service reduced and can be easily maintained locally by exchange of wear parts
- Development project: Multi-purpose tractor for Africa
New Building Technology: The Healthy Way of Saving Energy
- New building technology allows 80% reduction of electricity consumption (proven by real data of existing prototypes)
- Innovative cooling system is integrated in the ceilings
- Insulation properties of new windows (heat and sound) break all records
- Healthy and comfortable living environment through air, temperature and humidity controls
- Green technology: Extremely environmental-friendly